Freedom to Ridicule

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gangstalking: A Gift From The Church Of Scientology?

Gangstalking has been blamed on Scientologist and somehow that theory does not completely gel for me. I have no connection to Scientology. I'm not a Scientologist and I have never been a Scientologist. So what would motivate a Scientologist to systematically attack me in the form of gangstalking?

I have never protested for or against the Church of Scientology or Dianetics in my life. So, how could I have provoked any member of the Church of Scientology to come after me? In my opinion I didn't. In fact most of my stalkers are die hard Christians, Jews, Muslims etc. So, it is possible given the full range of religions  practiced by my stalkers that a few Scientologists made it into the mix.

However, the cooperation from law enforcement at the local, state, and federal levels do not support a strong correlation between gangstalking and Scientology. Scientologists do come from all walks of life, and the Church of Scientology does have major headquarters in Southern California located in Hemet and Gillman Hot Spring http://articles.latimes.com/2005/dec/18/business/fi-scientology18. At the Scientology headquarters the group continues to build upon and maintain the power of the church.

Scientology was created by an ex Naval officer and science fiction writer by the name of L Ron Hubbard. Hubbard brought many of his military and creative ideas to the church of Scientology, so it is possible that church members are highly organized and prepared to gangstalk someone. But  again, if Scientology was a part of gangstalking what would they expect to gain from ruining the lives of innocent people who have no connection or opposition to the church?

I believe that the church of Scientology is being used as a smoke screen for what is really behind gangstalking, because no one really knows anything about Scientology. Scientology is mysterious and called a cult, and perfect to blame gangstalking on, because so many have no idea what gangstalking or Scientology really is.

Putting the blame on Scientologist for gangstalking is like blaming aliens for abducting people. Alien abduction has been deemed a lie made up by the government to make unwilling participants in human experiments believe that the experiments were done by aliens, but the experiments were being conducted by government researchers. There is much declassified documentation to support theories regarding government researchers conducting fake alien abductions to experiment on the unwilling public.

So, even though Scientologist may be involved in gangstalking, I have not seen enough evidence to support the Church of Scientology as the chief facilitator in gangstalking of innocent people. If I do run across any such evidence that supports the theory that the  Church of Scientology is behind gangstalking i will openly support the thorough demise of the entire organization.   

No comments:

Post a Comment