Freedom to Ridicule

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gangstalking: A Near Perfect Crime

Gangstalking is a true crime that is difficult to prove, because the stalkers make every attempt to discredit the victim before any physical harm takes place. This crime can happen to anyone, as I and thousands of other victims now know.

Gangstalking is a truth and a paradox, because the stalkers set the victims up to look foolish if they try to report the crimes making the crime seem unbelievable. The stalkers use childish pranks in the beginning to discredit their victims, and when the victims report these crimes to authorities, family, and friends the victim seems foolish, and over a period of time the victim reports the pranks to others and people begin to believe the victim is delusional or paranoid, and that's exactly what the stalkers want people to believe.

While the childish pranks against the victim are taking place a real crime is occurring that the victim is unaware of, and this crime involves surveillance of the victim. Video and audio surveillance of the victim is also used to gather personal data on the victim. The audio and video surveillance is often done by cyber attacks through the hacking of computers, cell phones, and email accounts. The cyber attacks can turn on web cameras and microphones on a victim's computer or cell phone giving the stalkers easy surveillance into the victim's private life that is stealth, and all of this goes on while the victim is being discredited for reporting the childish pranks that the stalkers are doing to the victim. Once the victim is discredited, the physical attacks can begin, and these can include any number of attacks including rapes and drugging.

The victims find themselves in a position where what they are trying to report has no motive and is hard to prove, because the stalkers leave little evidence, and what evidence they do leave behind goes unchecked, because the stalkers have made the victim appear mentally disturbed ahead of time. Most victims, also called TIs on gangstalking sites, have been discredited, humiliated, and shamed by their stalkers actions to discredit them as victims, so they can't and don't speak out. I however have not. I realized what was going on so I changed some of the rules in the game. It is a game, not to the victims but to the stalkers. If you aren't paranoid or scared it isn't as much fun for the stalkers.

I actually presented a fun challenge to my stalkers because they could not fully discredit me, and I did get quite a few people to listen, I didn't run away, and I didn't seek the help of psychologist, or turn to alcohol and drugs. I just made the game harder, and I want to make sure the game is hard to play with others as well. No more victims!

I promise you I am an expert on this crime, and awareness is the best defense. You can't stop what you don't see coming. The game works off of the public's ignorance to technology, loopholes in the laws, and the human desire to follow or "group think" with the masses. And, now that there are so many sites that give people ideas on how to commit this crime awareness is paramount in curtailing this crime in all it's forms, be it gangstalking, workplace mobbing, cyberbullying, community harassment, or simple old school bully tactics it has to be exposed, so others don't fall victim and the stalkers don't lure others into their attacks against innocent people, by turning people against the victim. The victims aren't crazy the stalkers are, as are those who assist in the destruction of an innocent person's life. "Don't play the game".

Now why the crime happens is different, and that is something that I don't want to get into just yet, because it is not as important as awareness of the crime. Some tactics of gangstalking are classified, and I may get in some trouble in exposing classified information, or maybe not, especially if nobody believes me. Be aware that there are people who will try and discredit me on my wall, because they don't want me to expose the truth. I say what the hell do I have to loose in exposing the truth. I'm suicidal, what are they going to do, kill me?!? Maybe, they have tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment